Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Travel List

A few days ago I celebrated 10 years at my job. The perk of 10 years is four weeks vacation. Woot woot!! Last year I started my travel wishlist. Here is the start . . .

United States
  • Maui, Hawaii - Check, going in May!
  • New York City - plays, museums, and fashion stuff
  • The Four Corners - maybe this fall. I have to go to Arizona in November anyway.
  • Yellowstone in the fall - friends shared some amazing pics of wildlife at that time of year.
  • The Middle - my buddy Jessica says I need to visit her in the Middle
  • Alaska
  • Kaui, Hawaii
International
  • Mexico - revisit Tulum and visit Teotihuacan
  • France
  • Italy - Venice, Florence
Thinking about but not on The List yet
  • Cruise in the Mediterranean Sea
  • Safari in Africa
I guess it's time to start saving. ;-)

4 comments:

Molly said...

*like*

Meredith said...

Yay for travel! And Congrats on 10 years and 4 weeks, you've earned it!

LadyPatsFan said...

Congrats. I hope you get to take all your trips. And if you ever make it to the middle, look me up. :)

Jane said...

That is a fabulous travel list, Missy! I'd like to get to Maui someday! I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful trip.
Hugs,