Saturday, April 16, 2011

Abrupt U Turn

I'm really not sure what to write. I hadn't planned on cancer being a main topic of my blog. It began as a place to brag/whine/bitch about triathlon training. Well, it looks like I have something different to bitch/brag/whine about it. (I don't know exactly what I will bragging about, but I will find something.)

My first chemo was on Monday. These last few days haven't been fun, but just about what I expected. I've tried to get lots of rest and eat. Eat healthily. Which is a little challenging when I don't feel like eating. But eat I will! My plan is to go back to work tomorrow, I can only stand so much daytime TV and naps.

Visions of Maui, warm breezes, clear water, and drinks with little umbrellas, is the light at the end of this short tunnel.


A sunset view from our condos.

No comments: