Sunday, November 2, 2008

Blogger Behind

Clearly I need to be a little more consistent in my blogging. Why would anyone be interested if I don't update this regularly? Why is anyone interested anyway?

Saturday's Workout:
30, 30, 20s
6 x 75 kick, IM order
8 x 100 pull, we did two on 1:40 and quickly switched to 1:45
10 x 50 kick, choice
Stroke work. I voluntarily worked on butterfly. Coach says it looks pretty good, but that I need to snap my head down sooner so I can get my hips up to finish the stroke. Several 50s of fly. Ugh.

Halloween . . . . Well, no trick-er-treater's left me with a lot of candy. I wasn't very successful in getting it out of the house, so I need to be prepared to live with the consequences at weigh-in on Wednesday.

Rest Day
I took the idea of rest to heart. Today we "fell back" so I got an extra hour of sleep and still didn't get out of bed until 9am. Jemma got a very short walk. I spent most of the day listening to Season 2 of Veronica Mars while I created and nice stretching and strengthening plan and messed around on the internet. I had a headache that wouldn't go away so I took a 2 hour nap. Jemma is not all that happy with me but too bad. I think I needed it.

C25K
On Friday PW and I restarted C25K. For the first time I actually felt like I was ready to move onto the next level. We will see what PW is up for tomorrow morning. Oh! And, I ran in the rain. When I left the house it was raining a little harder than I thought and I was quite grumpy on my warm-up walk to meet PW. However, once I started running the rain didn't bother me. So, now I have to say that I don't like to walk in the rain, but running is okay.

See, this is why I need to blog more often. Long, rambling posts.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I am the queen of long rambling posts so it is all good. I dig on the blog---and we should get some mermaids together to work out during this "off-season."