Saturday, January 17, 2009

Aches and Pains . . .

Just as I'm attempting to conquer my distaste for running and increase my time and distance what happens? Aches and pains. Hello, body? I'm trying to do something good for you and you get all cranky. My knees have been a little achy. Last night while playing with the dog, the plantar fasciitis in my left foot started acting up. Then today while doing some much needed laundry and cleaning my lower back started to hurt.

WTF?

I don't have time for this. I have a training schedule to stick to. I have plans!

sigh

Time to get religious about the orthodics, ice, exercises, and ibuprofen. That's all for now!

2 comments:

Molly said...

I have to get better about this too. I can't afford to disable myself this year from not properly managing recovery. *sigh*

melissa said...

blah