Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What is with all of the IMs?

Tuesday Morning Workout:
12 x 25 on the :30, :30, :20
10 x 100 pull on the 1:45
12 x 25 kick on the :30, :30, :20 (ha, ha)
10 x 100 IM (I have not idea what the interval was.)
12 x 25 block IM on the :30, :30, :20 (really, ha, ha)
10 x 50 free on :50
10 x 50 non-free

(yes, I'm using this blog to keep track of my workouts. I can never remember my intervals and can't tell if I'm improving.)

I was pissed about the IMs but I did them. And, I did very little one arm butterfly. I did notice on the 30-30-20s that I really flatten out when I sprint. So, I will be concentrating on my rotation.

Tonight is the last workout for Team Mermaid. *sniff* We are going to get a refresher course on the core workout and a discussion about how to approach the "off-season". After that I will try to come up with a workout plan. Right now my schedule is pretty loose. Walk? Run? Abs? Yes? No? Maybe?

1 comment:

Molly said...

I flatten when I "sprint" too. LOL Even with tons of rotation I'm not going anywhere *whine*

Is one arm butterfly easier than single, or what one does when tired?