Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bike Shopping - Day 2

Today was birthday #2 with the family in Santa Cruz. My brother was sick, but my s-i-l, S, was able to come for my b-day brunch of Mexican egg scramble and homemade buttermilk pancakes. An odd combination but it was yummy! After brunch we hung out with my BFF and her daughter. Then Dad, S, and I went out for some bike shopping in the pouring rain. (Seriously, it's time to build an ark.)

We went to The Spokesman Bicycles in Santa Cruz. We knew we wouldn't be able to ride, although they said we could, but we could look and talk. It was another very informative visit. Not much more to report since we didn't ride. But I think Dad is inching closer and closer to getting a bike. S and I think we have enough information and need to start riding some bikes to make some decisions.

That's all folks!

No comments: